Become a Citizen to:
- Participate fully by adding your voice and vote to our democracy
- Become eligible for government jobs
- Travel more easily on a US Passport
- Bring your relatives to the US faster
- Gain US citizenship for your unmarried children (under 18)
- Become eligible for Federal Financial
- Aid and college scholarships
- Be protected from deportation
We can provide FREE assistance to get you started on becoming a U.S. Citizen!
- Eligibility Assessments
- Assistance completing N-400 application
- Application review by volunteer immigration attorney (on Citizenship Day) or accredited representative
- Citizenship Orientation Workshops
- Referral to ESL and citizenship classes (where available)
For further information, call us today:
1.877.WA.NEWCITIZEN (1.877.926.3924) or
NEWS & UPDATES
On June 14, 2014, OneAmerica's Washington New Americans program partnered with several allies - including Seattle CityClub, Citizen University, and the City of Seattle Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs - to host our third Flag Day Celebration, to commemorate the adoption of U.S.
OneAmerica, the Washington State Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and the Washington New Americans program (WNA) held its last Citizenship Day of the 2010-2011 cycle on Saturday, April 16, in Bellingham, Centralia, and Wenatchee. 123 volunteers, including 26 attorneys, participated to provide free assistance with the citizenship application to 148 immigrants.
- BECOME A CITIZEN
- GET HELP
- FOR MEDIA
- Flag Day
Volunteer immigration attorneys, paralegals, and interpreters offer FREE assistance with citizenship applications across Washington
Call our hotline or email us to find the next Citizenship Day near you!