Become a Citizen to:
- Participate fully by adding your voice and vote to our democracy
- Become eligible for government jobs
- Travel more easily on a US Passport
- Bring your relatives to the US faster
- Gain US citizenship for your unmarried children (under 18)
- Become eligible for Federal Financial
- Aid and college scholarships
- Be protected from deportation
We can provide FREE assistance to get you started on becoming a U.S. Citizen!
- Eligibility Assessments
- Assistance completing N-400 application
- Application review by volunteer immigration attorney (on Citizenship Day) or accredited representative
- Citizenship Orientation Workshops
- Referral to ESL and citizenship classes (where available)
For further information, call us today:
1.877.WA.NEWCITIZEN (1.877.926.3924) or
NEWS & UPDATES
The Seattle Human Services Coalition will be presenting their 2015 Innovative Program of the Year Award to Washington New Americans at this year's Human Services Awards on Tuesday, June 10th at City Hall.
Mini Citizenship Day at Lower Valley Credit Union in Sunnyside connects clients with citizenship application assistance and loan options to pay fee
Citizenship Day at Lower Valley Credit Union in Sunnyside on December 6 was a huge success. In just one day, 27 eligible clients met with experienced immigration attorneys to fill out the 21-page citizenship application, and they also met with representatives from LVCU to figure out low-cost financing options if they couldn’t afford the filing fee.
- BECOME A CITIZEN
- GET HELP
- FOR MEDIA
Volunteer immigration attorneys, paralegals, and interpreters offer FREE assistance with citizenship applications across Washington
Call our hotline or email us to find the next Citizenship Day near you!