Become a Citizen to:
- Participate fully by adding your voice and vote to our democracy
- Become eligible for government jobs
- Travel more easily on a US Passport
- Bring your relatives to the US faster
- Gain US citizenship for your unmarried children (under 18)
- Become eligible for Federal Financial
- Aid and college scholarships
- Be protected from deportation
We can provide FREE assistance to get you started on becoming a U.S. Citizen!
- Eligibility Assessments
- Assistance completing N-400 application
- Application review by volunteer immigration attorney (on Citizenship Day) or accredited representative
- Citizenship Orientation Workshops
- Referral to ESL and citizenship classes (where available)
For further information, call us today:
1.877.WA.NEWCITIZEN (1.877.926.3924) or
NEWS & UPDATES
Mini Citizenship Day at Lower Valley Credit Union in Sunnyside connects clients with citizenship application assistance and loan options to pay fee
Citizenship Day at Lower Valley Credit Union in Sunnyside on December 6 was a huge success. In just one day, 27 eligible clients met with experienced immigration attorneys to fill out the 21-page citizenship application, and they also met with representatives from LVCU to figure out low-cost financing options if they couldn’t afford the filing fee.
On June 14, 2014, OneAmerica's Washington New Americans program partnered with several allies - including Seattle CityClub, Citizen University, and the City of Seattle Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs - to host our third Flag Day Celebration, to commemorate the adoption of U.S.
- BECOME A CITIZEN
- GET HELP
- FOR MEDIA
- Flag Day
Volunteer immigration attorneys, paralegals, and interpreters offer FREE assistance with citizenship applications across Washington
Call our hotline or email us to find the next Citizenship Day near you!